(Redirected from Brad Griffin)
Bradley Dean Griffin, who uses the pen name Hunter Wallace both on Twitter ( ) and on occidentaldissent.com, a website that has been described by "Rolling Stone" magazine as an "influential white nationalist site", grew up in Eufaula, Alabama. He resides in Midway, Alabama.
Brad identifies as an alt-Rightist in an article he posted on occidentaldissent.com titled "My Alt-Right Biography". Brad writes: "My life was pretty ordinary until my second year in college at Auburn University in 2001." Late that year, he came across Pat Buchanan's book "The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Culture and Civilization". This book cemented his worldview. Brad also enjoys reading Peter Brimelow, Jared Taylor and Sam Francis. Brad became convinced that the white race was slated to become a minority in the United States. He came across stormfront.org and was active there "for a few years". He started his account on stormfront.org in September 2001 with the username NjEcTiOn. Brad voted for Al Gore rather than George Bush. Like the rest of the alt-Right, he "hated the Iraq War". According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, his first blog was "Anti-Semitica". After being active on the Internet in various ways, he went on to found occidentaldissent.com. Additionally, he is the news editor for altright.com.
Views on Zionism and race
Below is a post by user NjEcTiOn on stormfront.org, who is responding to a guest using the username Neon Genesis:
It's worth mentioning that Brad has also written on "Anti-Semitica": "I’ve said before that we should abandon anti-Semitism if Jews were willing to redress our grievances." The context he said this in was an article he wrote about a man named Tanstaafl, whose wife was half Jewish and therefore bore children that were one-fourth Jewish, his children. In the article he was advocating for other white people to accept Tanstaafl, who had disclosed this information about his family shortly before Brad wrote the article.
- "Forget the South, Occidental Dissent's Brad Griffin Stumps for Trump". splcenter.org. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- Sarah Posner (18 October 2016). "Meet the Alt-Right 'Spokesman' Who's Thrilled With Trump's Rise". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Hunter Wallace (15 December 2016). "My Alt-Right Biography". occidentaldissent.com. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- Sarah Viets (17 January 2017). "Richard Spencer Launches 'Alt-Right' Website on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday". splcenter.org. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "BIN LADEN (A Palestinian or Syrian???)" stormfront.org. 1 October 2001. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Heidi Beirich (21 August 2013). "LEAGUE OF THE SOUTH TO PROTEST 'SOUTHERN DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT'". splcenter.org. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- D. D.Guttenplan (16 October 2016). "An Interview With the Most Hated Man on the Internet". thenation.com. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Hunter Wallace (24 January 2010). "Reasoned Analysis of the Jewish Question". antisemitica.wordpress.com. Retrieved 3 March 2017.