Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
Marion Maréchal-Le Pen (10 December 1989 in Île-de-France) is a deputée, or Member of the Parliament of France, and granddaughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen, being the daughter of Yann Le Pen, the second oldest of Jean-Marie's three daughters. In 2012, Marion became the youngest MP in modern French history. She married Matthieu Décosse on 29 July 2014; she divorced him in 2016.
Steve Bannon's invitation to work together
Steve Bannon said in mid-2016: 'We think that France is the place we need to be.' He added: 'With its young entrepreneurs, the women of the Le Pen family . . . Marion Maréchal-Le Pen is the new rising star. We seek to open a "Breitbart Paris", a "Breitbart France".'
- 'Marion Maréchal-Le Pen'. gala.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Marc de Boni (1 September 2016). 'Marie-Caroline Le Pen et son époux reviennent dans le giron du FN'. lefigaro.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Tugdual Denis (8 January 2016). 'Le roman des sœurs Le Pen'. francesoir.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Henry Samuel (17 June 2012). 'Marion Le Pen becomes youngest French MP in modern history'. telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Julie Dessagne (24 June 2016). 'Marion Maréchal-Le Pen divorce après deux ans d’union'. gala.fr. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Alexandra Saviana (6 July 2016). 'Breitbart débarque à Paris pour la présidentielle' radio-londres.fr. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- James McAuley (12 November 2016). 'Is Trump reaching out to Europe’s far right before he talks with the heads of state?' washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 12 January 2017.